Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

September to October

Last September was rather a good month that started happily with Emil's birthday, then of Roy coming home to Manila, of brief family reunion, and of baby Dylan coming home to cotabato; a  celebration of 27th year happy home anniversary on the Chinese August Moon Festival and of Roy, Tom and Angel's trip to USA last September 29th during the Feast of Archangels. They arrived Seattle safely yesterday.
Today, I went to church to offer prayers of thanksgiving . Inside the church was a group of people reciting tagalog prayers. I was made aware that it is now October - the month of our Lady of Rosary - a special month of dedication. Yes, I have so long ago dedicated all my children to her care. Now I include baby Dylan in my prayers too. Blessed Rosary month to all! Don't forget to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment