Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

First semester almost over

I am done with my exam. Enrollment is on going and I still go to school everyday even though I have less work to do. I hate to be idle and seeing people idle. So yesterday while waiting for time, I suggested and began a dance practice with the teachers in preparatiion for our annual school Christmas program.
We had fun. We were able to choreograph two Filipino dances for the kids: Planting Rice and Itik-itik. We got a "Planting Rice" music that is sang in English. I guess very few people now a days know the English version of the "planting rice". We incorporated dance steps and actions that would be easy for the kids. The children will be excited to perform.
After this week, will be the semestral break. Everybody is looking forward to this break. Many people will go on vacation. I on the other hand plan to look out for new Christmas arts and crafts to introduce to the children for their November and December classroom activities.
First semester is almost over but second semester is going to be much busier. I am anticipating more work right now. Got to start early. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment