Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2007

babysitting

Since the yaya has to go on off every thursday and saturday, I got to take over the babysitting. Thursday is easier since the off is only for two hours while saturday is the more difficult one for it takes the whole day until eight in the evening.
Making dylan go to sleep is the big challenge since the yaya has a certain way of swaying him to slumber. Last saturday was my first whole day babysitting date with dylan and he gave me a hard time. He had just barely adjusted to the new environment and his parents absence, when the yaya took the day off. He literally cried himself to sleep. I almost cried with him. haha

Last thursday though, was a piece of cake. I put him to sleep without so much fuss. I felt so happy to be able to do that.
Today is saturday and another big day again. I cooked his meal and he ate a lot. I also got him to drink plenty of water instead of juice. I guess he is now quite familiar with my presence because when I get tired of carrying him and would turn him over to the housemaid, he would cling to me so. He is however right now playing with his cousin chelsea. I hope we'll make a good team, like that of last Thursday. Here's wishing me luck. hahaha

4 comments:

  1. He was good yesterday. Slept on my shoulder but did not cry. Went up to my bed this morning and laid on my arms. hahaha

    ReplyDelete