Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oct 31

I came to Manila last Sunday and my sister Helen was the first to call me up at home. When she asked me why I came back to Manila so soon and what was the purpose of my stay in Manila, I answered her: " To attend your birthday party." hahaha.  I really invited myself to her birthday party. I even suggested the venue for the bash, even the food. hehe. So tonight we will all be eating lechon at my brother Jun's place.
Today, Helen and I, we had lunch at my Uncle Fernando's house. Uncle Fernando has 12 children. And my cousins, they meet and have lunch with my uncle and aunt every Wednesday. Since we literally grew up with them, Helen and I would join them sometimes whenever we can. I suggested that she brought a fondue of chami as a celebration of her birthday. The chami was ordered from Mannhann Kitchen and  we enjoyed the birthday noodles. Auntie Elsa, my generous dikim gave Helen a big angpao.
After lunch, I did a bit of ads solicitation from my cousins for my school 15th anniversary yearbook. Luckily for me, Linda Herrera Yu ( family friend ) came over and I added one more solicitation. I didn't intentionally use Helen for my purpose. The opportunity just coincided. I know my cousins would have supported my request. It is just good luck and good timming to have things happened on my sister's birthday. Happy birthday Helen and may you have more birthdays to come. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment