Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

turn-over

Tom and Angel came home to Manila today. After four weeks of being under my care, I now turn-over Dylan back to his parents. I love this little tot even more. I have not only played with him, but cooked his meal, lullabbied him to sleep, forced him to drink more water, ran after him, fed him healthy food. I also made him to sit down in his stroller, calmed him down by singing and playing nursery songs. I trained and taught him new antics and he learned them fast and quickly. I came to know him more, that despite his playfullness, he has a very keen perception of things and places, and like his father Tom, this little boy has memory as big as an elephant :)  He is now very happy that his parents are back home  and like the first day upon our  arrival here in Manila, he seems to be telling me ( through smiles and  hugs) .....Thanks. On the other hand, I should be thanking him for our good teamwork. Thanks to Tom and Angel though for their faith in me and giving me this rare opportunity to know my grandson well.

1 comment: