Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

movie

I haven't watched movie for a long time because almost nobody goes to moviehouses anymore in cotabato city. I was busy for the past several months shuttling back and forth from Cotabato to Manila, that my time spent both in two places wasn't even enough for family,works and friends. During those months I opted not to spend my time watching tv or movies, rather I talked and talked with everybody over meals and meriendas and coffees. I chatted online too with my children and kept abreast with them through Multiply and other blogs. I almost lost my voice and got crossed eyed hehehe. But now I have one week break from work. I put off computing grades and I promise to leisurely spend my time and do things slowly.
So I arrived Manila yesterday afternoon, the first thing I did was to request people to take me to a movie. How I missed going to cinemas. I was surprised the ticket was costly though. But it was really pleasant and relaxing. The aircondition was cold and the seat comfortable. I was always ready with my coat and I couldn't do  without the popcorns and junk food too hahaha. To top it all, "Stardust" was an entertaining movie to watch. I did enjoy watching the fairytale, com-adventure and comedy film a lot. I never realized I miss going to cinema that much. hahaha


4 comments:

  1. stardust was really cool. i liked it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first I thought she was gwenneth paltrow hehehe she was ok for me though as I haven't read the novel yet. I like to get hold of the book before I go home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the movie more than the book itself. The book I bought was not illustrated though.

    ReplyDelete