Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

A lively home

With Dylan at home in Cotabato, the household has become gay and busy. What with the little boy running around all day long. It's a good thing the house is big enough for him to run. I take to relieve the yaya during her lunch and supper, and the other maids are on call too whenever somebody has to relieve the yaya anytime. The grandfather comes up to the house several times a day to see how the apo is doing and all the windows at home are opened again for fresh air to circulate. The piano is being bang occassionly by Dylan, nursery music is played too, and all those running and laughing and screeming or crying make this house really lively again.
I thought I was too old for all these energetic activities but I am surprised at myself, I found out I was still strong enough to take care of him for two hours last Thursday. Hahaha

2 comments:

  1. haha I can picture you guys in mind. It's real cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were we really that much trouble when we were kids? haha. Nice to see you guys are enjoying your grand kid. :)

    ReplyDelete