Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

tired

I am physically tired from travelling. I can not sleep in a car or on a plane. I don't feel comfortable sitting or reclining for long hours. I need a bed to fall asleep.
A day before departure,  I get all hyped up - I need to buy these and that, pack up early, check my belongings over and over. I am fearful less I forget something important to bring.
Day of departure - I have to go to the airport early for I don't want to be late for my flight. I hate to be in a rush, but I get to wait long hours too.
Unpacking is a another thing - check if there is anything broken in the luggage, putting clothes and things back to where they belong, sorting the pasalubong, storing the new things  etc etc. Travelling can be tiring specially if it is done too often.
And I have done that for the past few months but they were well worth it. To be able to see and spend time with my children. To hear their common daily grind and eating and shopping and going to movies together. The last visit, I have watched 3 movies in a week with them. hahaha. I even loved going to bed with all the noises still going on, knowing that they were all at home with me.
Well, December is approaching, and this time the children will be coming home instead of me going to see them. I will have respite from travelling for awhile until come next year.
I once told roy, How I wish there is a space tunnel where in you can just enter a door and come out of it to wherever place you want to be. Saves a lot of time and airport hustles! hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment