Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Visiting my Children and Grandchildren

First, Lucas and I, together with Marion visited Roy in Kings County, Washington, USA:

 In Seattle with Roy and Marion
 Mother and son
 Roy and Lucas
 Halloween Night
At Roy's office 

Next, Lucas and I visited Tom and Angel and grandchildren in Cebu, Philippines:

 Night out with Tom and Angel and the grand kids at Lantaw sa Busay
 Yuri and Dylan
 Buying Kiamoy with Yuri
 Angkong and the grandkids taking snacks.
Swimming at the condominium amenities

Then, with Emil, Martha and Marion in Metro Manila, Philippines:

Eating at a Japanese restaurant with Emil, Martha and Marion
 
Cooking show...
Yummy....
In Manila, going to the mall....

My husband and I raised our children to become independent.........the fruits of our labor. 
I pray, O Lord, where ever they may be, please take care of all of them. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment