Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

An Open Letter to God this Christmas....

Dear God,
I have not really asked for specific Christmas gift in all my life, even when I was a kid. Most of my prayers every Christmas is for a general blessings of good health and happiness. God, you know, even when I was very young and even until now, how much I try to be pleasing to you. In my life, I have not done anything significant; but in your generosity, you have gifted me plenty and more abundantly. Although un-deserving,  my cup has been filled with your great love. One of the many great gifts you have given me are my twins Martha and Marion. Medically, I was not supposed to have a fourth child, yet instead of one, you gave me two healthy babies. You kept us mother and daughters safe and well protected, all during the dangerous periods of pregnancy and delivery. You have blessed me with daughters, my Lord. Thank you for these gifts of persons and of lives, and for the many more blessings that you have given me and my husband Lucas.

This Christmas season, while I look at the baby Jesus in the manger, I whisper. " All I want for Christmas is........" then I realize that I am praying for a gift.  I am praying wholeheartedly for a present this Christmas!!! Lord, I pray that you preserve the gifts that you have given me. My daughter Martha Lauren Tan is right now taking medicine for her kidney/bladder or whatever is ailing her physical diagnosis. Please make her whole in body, mind and soul. I pray that nothing is significantly wrong with her organs. Make her heal and make her strong! Let her medicine work well for her, that she becomes healthy again. Lord, please preserve and bless this gift of person that you have given me. With faith in my heart.....Please grant me this prayer that I ask of thee my God!

Yours truly for always,
Heddy


No comments:

Post a Comment