Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yuletide 2011




The start of the yuletide season was joyous because many family members came home for the holidays. I hosted the Christmas Eve's dinner at home with relatives and friends attending. After Christmas, we became cautious and careful. I stayed at home most of time baking and cooking for my family. To diversify home activities, I got my stashed jigsaw puzzle to do. Happily Emil , Martha and I got busy assembling the pieces aside from doing other activities like playing the piano and watching tv. The jigssaw was kind of difficult but, wallah, we finished the Michaelangelo's Sistine Chapel "Creation" before the new year.
On new year's eve, we attended the party hosted by Lucio and Conchita at the LCT bodega. Friends, neighbors and relatives came. Special mention was Yu Beng Chua and his family.
A day before Emil and Tet went back to Manila, I got a smaller jigsaw puzzle for them to do again. Although easier but some missing pieces challenged them. They were however able to do it in one day. Hahaha.
I am glad they are now safely back in Manila.
Thank God for your protection. We continue to be threatened by some evil people. O Lord, please continue to protect us. Please do punish the evil plotters and doers soon my God. They're so brazen, they have no more respect for humans nor for you, my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment