Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Hopeful Plans and Resolutions

Enthusiastically I have many tentative plans this year. Hoping to fulfill them with God's blessings:
1. Attend high school reunion in Manila.
2. Go on a reunion excursion to Puerto Princesa, Palawan with my classmates.
3. Join the Chinese Catholic Women's Federation convention in Dumaguete. (My first convention so far)
4. Visit Siquejor with our group delegates.
5. Observe a peaceful Holy Week in the Philippines.
6. Be quiet and prayerful.
7. Be helpful and charitable.
8. Visit my daughter Marion in UK.
9. Go on a pilgrimage to Lourdes with my husband and my children. (My first time ever too)
10. Spend Christmas and New Year in Manila.
May I be able to attain all of them with God's graces. Thank you my God!
See you all pretty soon :) I love you all!!!
Happy Feast of the Epiphany!

2 comments:

  1. :) I pray that we all have a good year ahead. May God bless us in all our endeavors this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happily I have fully attained my 2012 plans and resolutions!!! 10 out of 10! Thank you for your wonderful gifts O Lord!!! A 100% blessings granted by my most loving God! Thank you so much!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete