Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Happy New Year!!! Thank God, I give a sigh of relief that my children after spending the holidays with us have now left Cotabato City. While they were here, they stayed at home most of time and bonded with us, sharing our daily routinenary life and our problems regarding peace and safety as well. Because God is good, I will not dwell on the evil side of those threatening my sister-in-law Conchita and us, but rather praises on the family members here who love and care for each other:
1. My brother-in-law Lucio has been brave and sincere in his concern and care for all.
2. My husband Lucas who is loyal, constant and dependable.
3. Eugene and Dominic are brave young men. They are helpful and caring new generation.
4. And all the rest of us, members of the family, we just simply and honestly love and are concern with one another.
This new year God finds us deep in prayers and supplication for his love and protection. He is my refuge and fortress. My God in whom I trust (Psalm 91). He will not let us down. Infact I believe He will give us more blessings and grant us in our helplessness his powerful protection. May we all have a happy and peaceful year ahead. Happy New Year and God bless us all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year. I pray for a peaceful year. Take care of yourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete