Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

to gateway, cubao

It's semestral break and I am in Manila. Today, my daughter Marion had an office break due to a Malaysia and Singapore's holiday, and this afternoon, she brought me to Cubao via the LRT system. We went to Gateway for a walk, not really thinking of buying things but we saw this white blouse with red ribbon. It was simple but cute. I told her to try it on and it fitted her perfectly well. I haven't given Marion any allowance since she started working last May, so it was a pleasure for me to buy this blouse for her. We looked around but didn't get to like anything more, so we headed to the food court and ordered pancit luglog from Razon's. I'll say, pancit luglog served in styropor doesn't taste as good as when it is served in a plate and coca cola in dispenser should have plenty of ice which wasn't so in most of our fast food outlets. Next time it will be better to take snacks at the Via Mare located inside Rustan's Grocery. I think their bibingka is delicious and their coffee is good. Anyway it was a nice aftenoon spent together at the mall. We ended at Rustan's grocery. I bought few cans of tuna, a bottle of mayonaise and sandwich spread . Tomorrow I'll mix up a tuna spread for the children's baon to their offices and school. Modesty aside, my tuna spread concoction is one of my children's and many of my friends' favorite party snacks. Hey, I am in Manila and happily playing my role as a mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment