Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

October

October is one of my favorite months, owing to the special blessings from Our Lady. It is the month of the Holy Rosary. Yesterday was the Feast of Our Lady of Pilar and today, the feast day of our Lady of Fatima. Because it is a special month of our heavenly mother, I do feel more at peace. I believe and I know that I am under her maternal protection. Also since I have dedicated all my children to her, I know they are verily under her motherly care and protection too.
October is an important month for the Chinese. China celebrates its founding day on October 1st and Taiwan on October 10.
Of course school semestral break falls in October too! hehehe
And since I was a kid, I have always looked forward to celebrating my sister Helen's birthday on October 31. It was and is always a special event for me.
The month of October has set in and parties are beginning to roll. I just came home form a friend's birthday celebratiopn. I am full to the brim. I love eeating and the crispy Cotabato lechon is simply too delicious. Yummy!

2 comments: