Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

global economic crisis

As I follow the business and financial news internationally, I begin to worry about kins and friends in America and Europe. I hope they are not greatly affected by this global economic meltdown? I have friends and kins all over the world, some in Iceland, Ireland, London, Canada and mostly in USA. Are their homes safe? their jobs secured? Are their hard earned money saved in good banks? Have their investments in the stock markets plummeted badly? Where ever they are, I hope they can bravely weather this economic storm and come out unscratched. We haven't felt  the big pinch yet here in the Philippines, but maybe because we have been surviving economic woes ever since and have become accustom to hard life and frugality.
To the big spenders who are really hit hard, this is the time for us to reflect deeply... long time ago, a baby was born and his mother laid him in a manger......

No comments:

Post a Comment