Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

a new job

I am closing St. Martha School this March. Despite the closure, I am proud of my 15 years of work and reputable performance. It is a work of love -no regrets and no tears. I am moving along to another task which I have finally accepted yesterday. I will be going to my alma mater CCI to head the kiddie department. Most of my teachers in St. Martha School will be absorbed by the school too. I have to adapt though to the old school style and methods specially with regards to  schedules, policies and traditions. But I am going to give it a try and see if it works out for me. See you in CCI next school year :) 

4 comments:

  1. i think it is really good that you accepted the job. Good luck with your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and God bless with your new job

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless on your new job. =) hehehe di na sad mga tao. You can still teach their kids. =)

    ReplyDelete