Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Busy as bee

I am in a scurry beating all datelines before vacation time which is in March, yet you'll be surprised to know that I was able to weather a whirlwind of activites by trying to host a contigent of Canadian tourists composed of Tony ( Lucas brother ), Bibi the wife, Jessica and Sharleen the  daughters and Mexia the grandchild.
Luckily my other sister-in-law Conchita played her important hosting role too, but the visitors got to stay with me. I guess you can say my house is the ancestral home of the Tan family hahaha!
They stayed in Cotabato for a total of eight days. Eight days? Where in the world would they go?
day 1 - arrival
day 2 - picnic at Kusiong Beach with Lucio and Conchita
day 3 - Bibi and the girls moved and stayed at Comart. They visited old friends in Cotabato
           City in the morning and went out with Peck Ngo in the afternoon.
day 4 - Visit to Datu Piang, Maguindanao, to their old home town with Lucio, Eugene and
           Yoyong Bansuan who led the way.
day 5 - picnic at Kusiong Beach again with Conchita, Lucas and I in tow.
day 6 - Day tour to hot spring in Agoc, Kidapawan and a resort in Kiwani,Midsayap.
           Courtesy of Cotabato Governor Jesus Sacdalan and wife Rebecca Sacdalan. Other
           parties were Peck Ngo, Peck Giok, Conchita, Lucas and I.
day 7-  Morning tour to Parang and Polloc, followed by cotabato city tour. I got
           to be the tourist guide.
day 8- departure
           

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, next time you come to cotabato, we can bring you there :) After the first excursion, we'll know how to get there and it's really quite scenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot spring is located at the foot of Mt. Apo.

    ReplyDelete