Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Martha and Marion's birthday

I am presently in Manila. I came here right after the graduation at St. Martha School in Cotabato on March 19, 2008 (Wednesday) to attend the 21st birthday party of my twin girls Martha and Marion. I was pleasantly surprised. Angel, my daughter-in-law superivised the party magnificently well: the setting was artistically well arranged, the food was nice, the caterer service was efficient and courteous, to top it all, the expenditure was reasonable and worthwhile. Tom and Angel had seen through the party's small details, that I did not get to fuss about anything but simply ate and enjoyed the party. I am really pleased that Angel can be depended upon to be a good party coordinator.
Kudos also to my nephews Miguel and Martin for the bar. People at the party loved their exotic drinks. One that I drank was called the "artic" hahaha!
The guests were mostly my daughters' college friends from both schools of Ateneo and La Salle, but of course the relatives were invited too, to mingle with the young ones. Now, I am glad to have met most of their friends whom I have seen in pictures and whom they fondly and excitedly talked about. This birthday bash was like some kind of a coming out party for them. Some thing like a debut. As I jokingly said " They were too young at 18, now puede na magboyfriend." hahaha!

1 comment: