Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Arrrgh

I lost my luggage! All three of them were sent to Butuan by the girl who checked me in at the Philippine Air Lines Cotabato flight counter. I went to the airport early to avoid hustle but I got real hustled upon my arrival in cotabato.  One of my luggage contained frozen turkey which I bought in preparation for the Chinese New Year's eve celebratiion. Arrgh! They better put that luggage in the frreezer overnight. My medicines too and my brother-in-law medicines! They were all in another bag! Arrgh.............why me!

3 comments:

  1. wow!!! that really sucks. Were you able to get it back na?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you get your luggage back na?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My luggage arrive this afternoon Feb 5. The turkey is still cold but it's kind of thawed. All else are ok.

    ReplyDelete