Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Closing jitters

I am all panicky because school end is so close. Our pupils will be graduating kindergarten this March before the holy week season begins. Literary I am closing St. Martha School because of a deadlock deal with my business partner and landlord. My first concern however is to finish my teaching task which covers my 4th quarter syllabus. I hope with all my heart, the children learned a lot from me.
I have already surrendered my business license in preparation for the closure. I have actually prepared for this 2 years ago and have had informed the parents of the possible scenario, so their children won't be misplaced. My teachers were also properly informed and they are semi ready to move on to new employments. Yet, there are many other things to do before finally closing a school chapter. Personally, I am at a dilemma as whether to retire or teach in another school..
And I have yet a 15th year commemorative yearbook to make. So much tasks in so short a time. I hope to get them all done before I go to Manila. Pray for me.

2 comments: