Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Health or Vanity

What do I do? Exercise!
Aside from my work in school, I am deligently doing my taichi and so far I have not missed my chacha for 2 consecutive Saturdays already. I am hysterically doing additional time before the yuletide season really begins.
Feasts and celebrations will start as early as December 2 or even earlier. Infact tonight I have a wedding party to attend and another post wedding celebration on December 8.
For why do I exert so much effort? Health or vanity?
But I have to fit in all the new clothes I bought!

8 comments:

  1. I say health and Vanity. Get thin and be healthy by dieting and exercise. It should not be an "or" but an "and" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. bur personally and honestly...it's more of vanity before health haha. Got to change my attitude though hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say health. If you are healthy, you'll feel more good about yourself then it will be more easy to take care of the vanity. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have to really take care of health first. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't get too stressed out before we get home!!! hahaha... better stay healthy :P

    ReplyDelete