Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Parties

As soon as I said it, the parties began rolling in. I had three parties this week and we'll be dinning out again with friends this evening. So you see the need for exercise because I can't resist the lechon in each occasion. And we're only in the midst of November yet!
My dresses are fine. I am quite up to date although not very noticeable.  I am frantic because I can't fit in some of the new clothes I bought and my old clothes are just too big for me now.
And by the way, I won a toy car from the parlor game "musical chair" last night. I didn't realize I was quick in grabbing a seat. We were around 15 to 17 ladies playing the game. hehehe Maybe a lot of my slender friends were afraid to collide with my size or maybe I was just faster because of the constant taichi hahaha! Whatever!

2 comments:

  1. cool! parties are starting already! Don't eat too much, December has yet to come :-p

    ReplyDelete