Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

At 56

As I turn 56 years old today.... I recount the affective ages of my life.

at age 19 - I lost my mom.
          22 - I got married to Lucas
          23 - I gave birth to my first born Roy
          25  going to 26 in 3 more days - I gave birth to my second son Tomas
          27  nearing 28  in 2 more months - I gave birth to my third son Emil
          36 - gave birth to my youngest children, twin girls Martha and Marion
         (40) 39 - in Manila when my father died of cardiac arrest
         (42) 41 - I started St. Martha School, Cotabato Inc.
         (51) 53 - Tom got married and I added a daughter-in-law Angel to love
         (52) 54 - I became a grandmother to my first grandchild Dylan

At 56, I just wish to continue and have a healthy and peaceful life. hehehe

13 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday auntie! :-) wishing you all the best of everything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! :) With hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel and I got married 2005, making you 53 going to 54. Dylan was born exactly 3 months shy of your 55th birhtday... Anyway happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe. hopefully next year, you'll have your second grandson. :) hehehe. We are planning to have our second son. (Gusto ko boy ulit! hehehe). Happy birthday ma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha you're right tom, I guess I just slowed down in my recounting. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.. you got married at 22. I'm going 21 already next year! :-P

    ReplyDelete