Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I Am Back.......

Wow! I have been away for more than a month now. Mainly for the wedding of my son Emil Gabriel  and Sui-Ling last November 19, 2017. There were lots of preparations for the big event and all my family members flew to Cebu for the wedding. It was kind of like an out of town event. After the wedding, we took the opportunity to vacation across Cebu. As Martha my daughter said regarding our trip, 'this vacation is one for the book'. Yes indeed it was. We enjoyed family bonding, eating, swimming and being together as one big family. However after all the hullabaloo, and everybody has gone back to his respective place and work; so as the saying goes, there is no place like home. Home sweet home! From here I will be posting lots of pictures and events in the following days to come...........so bear with me......

No comments:

Post a Comment