Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Whew!!!

After several days of tampering with my newly installed toilet bowl which was found leaking, I was almost at my wits end. I called up Wilcon, the store where I bought the water closet. This morning, they sent me a technician who came to investigate but it was my plumber who redid all the work. At first, we thought we had it done successfully, but we were wrong. When the technician left, the problem resurfaced, with even a bigger flow. I was there all the time watching the progress of the work and helping from beginning to end. The plumber, his aide and I, we worked on the unit several times again and again the whole afternoon. The problem however would come back over and over. The plumber himself was dumbfounded at what's wrong. After several unsuccessful attempts, we were all in despair. I quickly resolved to prayer as was my habit in times of need. I prayed to St. Joseph to help this poor man finished his task successfully. He was so worked out but not giving up. I was on the other hand so frustrated already. Finally, during the mid afternoon, I thought of going to another store to look at the model unit and hopefully to ask for help. When the attendant at the store showed me a part of the same Kholer's fittings, I realized that the rubber part of my water closet was too soft and short. I quickly knew what to do and bought the new parts. I went home and had it refitted and reinstalled. Wallah, the re-installation this time was successful. Before I left for the store, the plumber although had promised me that we would work on this problem over time today, yet thankfully he was able to finish his job shortly before 5PM. Just in time to go home to his family.

I know nobody likes to read about tedious repairs and works. But I promised St. Joseph and the Holy Family, that if the works get done, I would post the outcome in my blog. Thank you so very much for the enlightenment and great help!!! I love you so much O my Divine Family!!!

( I am in Manila by the way. )

No comments:

Post a Comment