Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What's Wrong?

Things seem to be going awry since yesterday.
I went to get my senior movie pass booklet at the Quezon City Hall yesterday. And what do you know, my driver Benny locked the car key inside.
I went to SM North this afternoon to watch a movie with my friend Cora, to come back to a flat tire vehicle that was punctured by a big nail inside the parking area.
Lucas who has gone back to Cotabato recently, needs to come back to Manila again due to hernia problem. He may need to undergo surgical repair.
O Blessed Mother, please untangle all my distress. Please come to my aid. Why do problems come one after the other? O Divine Mother, pray for me and help me and my family so that everything goes well and smoothly for all of us. I love you and my Lord Jesus Christ. Be with us every moment of our lives. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment