Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Taking Notes

I just want to list down the things I did since May 27, 2014, when I came to Manila with my husband Lucas primarily for an interview at the US Embassy. I just want to remember all that I have done for future references:
1. Dinner with old high school classmates at Magnolia Robinson's
2. Appointment with the US Embassy done on May 29, 2014.
3. Met Sui-ling Sarmiento and welcomed her to our home.
4. Had a heart to heart meeting and snacks with cousins Nelly and Adele.
5. Blood chemistry done for lucas and me. Everything's fine so far.
6. Visited my parents and grandparents graves at Manila Memorial Park.
7. Commemorated the death anniversary of my father Francisco Ledesma on June 5.
8. Called up Meralco due to buzzing sound created by the electric transformer located infront of our house.
9. Reenforced security devices on our doors and windows.
10. Repaired the window blinds of emil's and our bedrooms.
11. Fixed the first floor toilet leaks.
12.. Installed new water closets at the master and girl's bedrooms.
13. Had the alternator and regulator changed for our old car.
14. Repaired air-condition leaks on three bedroom window sills.
15. Condoled with my sister Imelda Yaw for the demise of her mother-in-law.
16. Movie date with old chum Corazon Taeza.
17. Repaired and painted the downspout leak on my bathroom.
18. Consulted with Dr. Samuel Ang for Lucas hernia problem
19. Admitted to the hospital for Lucas' surgical repair on June 17.
20. Discharged on June 19, 2014
21. Fixed the computer and modem problem at home
22. Repaired run down kitchen cupboards this morning.
23. On going works on gutters and downspouts.
24. etc, etc, etc....

Not to forget to mention spending time with my children specially Martha and Marion, going to mass, whiling time away at the mall, going to the movies, going to Baclaran with my siblings, pleasantly welcoming Salsa (Sue's dog), seeing people who came to visit Lucas at home, replying emails and writing blogs and many other more....... This year June 2014 is really such a long long month for me.......Hope to go home to Cotabato soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment