Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Prayer to St. Joseph

St. Joseph, protector of the home,
Please help me. I am overwhelmed with all the repairs at home. There are so many broken down things. The family car is also sent to the garage this morning. Help! Help! Help! My dear St. Joseph please help me fix my many problems specially the leaks in the toilet and plumbing systems. My plumber here in Manila is not the best so far. But with your help, he can be enlightened and I so need you to enlighten me with your wisdom too.
People are more important than fixtures though, so I pray most specially for your protection for all my family members. Protect us from all harm and danger and diseases. Keep us safe always. May we live to be true Christians like you and our blessed mother in Nazareth. Come live with us. We welcome you to our abode in repairs. Help us in all our cares and concerns and pray for us in all our endeavors. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment