Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 2010

It"s starting to rain here in the Philippines. In Quezon city, the down pour is sudden and heavy. The weather is erratic. It can be sunny, then dark and cloudy. Sometimes it is hot and humid, then a sudden gush of wind and heavy rain falls. I stay at home most of the time these days. I am really into a restful mode of vacation right now. Hehe. Soon I'll be back in Cotabato. I hear, it is also raining in Cotabato and flooded too. There was also an earthquake two nights ago and I worried that Lucas was all alone at home. Anyway tonight he is going to his monthly masonic meeting and I am sure he is going to enjoy the fellowship.
Summer is over and school begins on June 15. This time I really don't have to hurry home for school. I'll do take my time slowly. One thing at a time but I better think of something to do quickly! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment