Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What Do I Do?

Well, I am home in Cotabato for about 4 days now. For those who worry that I have nothing to do, here are the things I have been doing lately:
1. Rearranging the house decors. hahaha!
2. Tidying my clothes and closets.
3. Checking my bills and payable.
4 .Pay my bills. 
5. Going to the grocery.
6. Calling my friends.
7. Gossiping. Hahaha!
8. Visit the cathedral for personal prayers.
9. Do daily exercise.
10. Check on the air conditions, linens, bathroom fixtures etc.
11. Replace the bulbs on lamps and grotto.
12. Bake cheese cup cakes and will be baking more.
13. Cook soup for for supper.
14. and right now, I am planning and preparing for a couple of vacations. Hahaha! ........They may all sound domesticated and boring.......but hey, I am pretty busy! I have house guests tomorrow and I am going out with my friends this week end.
So long........Talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. who are the cheese cupcakes for? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baked a batch for the wake of Peter Vios. He was our store former driver who retired some 6 years ago. Then I gave some to Jean Ngo who was working overtime last night. This afternoon I brought a few to the office. Eugene ate 2 pieces, one after the other. The secretaries liked them too. I still have some left at home for Gigi and her secretary. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete