Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer Almost Over

It's May 23, 2010 and this summer's bakasyon grande is almost over. My brother-in-law Domingo from Virginia is back home in USA, so is my son Roy in Seattle and my husband Lucas safely home in Cotabato. Yesterday, when Lucas left for Cotabato I was feeling a little blue for all the departures after a great summer holiday. I did say a prayer of thanksgiving though for everybody's safe trips and a good time together.
Martha is yet to go on a Sagada trip with her De La Salle friends and teachers. These vacations are her post graduation trips, some kind of a graduation gifts. I hope and pray she'll get to land a good job after her tour this month. The companies she's applying for don't know the best person whom they can hire. May she get the company that suits her best.
A prayer of thanks to our Blessed Mother - Thank you for a wonderful garland of flowers! I love you! Pray, keep them safe through our Lord for always together.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha...a great summer holiday for you: Cagayan de Oro, Subic, Coron, Batangas, Singapore, Cambodia and Sagada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time. We all had a wonderful summer this year!

    ReplyDelete