Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Employment

Martha reports for her first job today at Meralco after several months of job hunting. Lucas and I are elated because at last, all of our children are now gainfully employed. Irregardless of how much they earn, whether big or small; it is a fulfillment for us parents to see them become financially independent. I have so much to thank God for guiding them. Not only are they able to finish their bachelor degrees, they also make good with further academic studies. Second degree study and post graduate achievements in the family include my daughter-in-law Angel, thus Marion is now greatly challenged by the people around her :-).  I am also proud to say, that my children are good conscientious workers who try to do better. Here I have to specially mention Marion who has taken up my footsteps as a teacher. She sees to it that her students' intention is not merely to pass the long accounting test but that they must also learn as much from her. At the end of the day, before I go to sleep. I say " Thank you my Lord. Keep us all safe. "

No comments:

Post a Comment