Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wedding Reception at Glass Garden

Yesterday, July 10, 2010  while my daughters brought their father, Lucas, to his doctor for a scheduled check up at Cardinal Santos Hospital;  my friends and I went to the wedding of John and Len Lozano. Len was formerly Lenibelle Taeza, the daughter of my friend and former classmate Corazon Te Taeza. The bride and groom were a handsome couple, so much in love. I sincerely felt the happiness of their parents. Both families were truly happy and proud of the union and the formalization of the relationship. Friends on both sides were equally happy for them.
For this wedding event, I would  specially like to mention the place of reception which was held at the Glass Garden in Marikina. The venue was very charming, enchanting and romantic. I regretted not being able to bring any camera. I would have shared another nice place for everybody to see. The food was nice and abundant. I loved the Elar's lechon. hehehe. I sat on table 11 with my friends Imelda and Arthuro Bugayong and Anita Go. With us were former Cotabateneos Yolanda Ting, Ricky and Bing Lao and Mr. Rudy Uy.  We had a wonderful dinner and the company of good friends in a splendid wedding ambiance made it a truly an enjoyable day for me. I am glad to have come to Manila and attended the wedding.
Congratulations and best wishes to the newly weds.

3 comments:

  1. The night began with a pleasant hostess who guided us to the bar area to grab a drink and even show us where it was the least crowded.
    Chicago restaurants

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Glass Garden is an accessible haven for couples that wish to have a refreshing twist to a wonderful wedding and a romantic celebration of love.

    For a much bigger event, couples have the option of renting both venues; thus accommodating a maximum of 700persons. The entire place has the capacity of 160 parking slots so parking space will not be a problem. Each venue has its respective fully cemented parking area for a worry-free flow of vehicles during an event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend The Glass Garden. This event venue is perfect for any kinds of events especially weddings and debuts.

    ReplyDelete