Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

cheap and/or free fruits

We tend to get a lot of free and/or cheap fruits these days:
1. pineapples from sis jeannette
2. fresh young coconuts from our city plot
3. durian from store customer
4. marang and maharlika rambutans from our driver's daughter who came home from Kidapawan.
5. cheap papayas from a regular seller
6. lanzones at P45.00 a kilo
7. tundan banana at P20.00 a bunch
8. 3 kilos of fresh young corn from the Chua's
No mangoosteen yet. They are still at sky high price.

And since we are in the season of Ramadan, Lucas was given muslim pilipit made out of bean paste by a customer. Few days ago, siolan gave me dudol who got it from a friend in Dulawan. The dudol is my favorite Muslim delicacy. It is specially yummy from Siolan's friend because they are not made for sale and they are also not super sweet. hehehe. No wonder I am full to the brim every meal....help, help!....I am getting fat!

I think I wrote a similar blog some two years back hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. lessen on the sweets! :)) Yum yum.. I'd like to have a share of those fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha lots of food ah... keep healthy though

    ReplyDelete