Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baking

Angel posted her baking goodies of cakes and cupcakes in the facebook, and I was thereby enticed to revive my baking skills. As Christmas season will come in three months time, I will have time enough to practice and show off. hehehe
Last Sunday, I went to South Sea's Mall and there I met the parents of a former pupil. We had small talks and when the father heard that I was baking too, he gregariously ordered 200 pcs of assorted cupcakes for December 23. Suddenly I find myself embarking in an entrepreneurial vocation......I have to really get serious with baking now.....I am even thinking of getting more customers.
But there is a down side to it though. I have to taste my own products and this morning I ate already two deliciously hot cupcakes.I will get doubly fat from this!

3 comments:

  1. wahahaha. yummy!!! :D:D
    200 pcs?! nasa practice palang may customers na!! hahaha. jia you auntie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm..... cup cakes...... can't wait for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cupcakes!!! hahaha bake some for us for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete