Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Tired

I am just feeling tired, despite the long weekend which started last Friday to Monday. Maybe it's the concern for the Parents' Day celebration which will be this coming Sunday December 7. The kids are going to render one choral song for their parents and the parents will have a barrio fiesta, folk singing choral contest among themselves divided into kindergarten, primary, intermediate and high school levels. The parents are all excited practicing their piece ( I could not however join them because of my forever hoarse voice) but I am giving my moral support and I think they are appreciative of my supporting role naman.(hehehe) I am just concentrating on my teaching job but I'm really feeling tired this morning. Maybe more from stirring up all those other teachers concerned to get them more involved with the parents day activities. Hay.......just tired...

5 comments:

  1. take care auntie! =).... relax =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress yourself so much. Just do what you can, and try to enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your concern. Feeling better today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you're on the sidelines on this one. Try not to exhaust yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, there were only 4 who attended the initial practice called by the homeroom pta prex, so I helped by calling some parents personally. Now we have the biggest choral attendance. Funny they wanted me to play the piano or conduct the song (I didn't even practice with them) haha

    ReplyDelete