Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dawn masses

My husband and I wake up at 4 AM to attend the 4:30 dawn masses every morning. I hope to do it for nine days till Christmas. I don't know, maybe it will be harder to finish it in Manila.
At first I was thinking of foregoing the masses this year due to the physical strain of waking up very early, and I am feeling tiresome after work from school; but I have many things to thank for this year, most specially the advancements and achievements of my children in schools and careers, and the good health of the entire family.  And I still have many things to petition for....for continuous blessings from the Lord.....for our good health, safety, peace and happiness. Merry Christmas to all!!!

2 comments:

  1. :D Marion and I are also attending the dawn masses here :) for thanksgiving and continuous blessing :) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's good! Hoping to finish the misa de gallo in Manila :)

    ReplyDelete