Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Nov. 10, 2008

Hi, I am 57 years old today and I am happy to have reached this milestone. I thank God for taking care of me. I wouldn't be anything without his love.
At 57, I maybe older but wiser?! hehehe. Uglier ?! ( of course with wrinkles and all ) but even though, I know in my heart that I am well respected and loved by my children, family members and close friends. Now adays, I cry more easily, laugh loudly and speak unsolicitously. I teach, I dance, I do taichi, I love to sing and I take care of my husband and he does me. I hope to see all my children successful in their careers and undertakings. I hope to see them all married to good spouses and bear healthy children. I plan to retire in the near future and hope to go around the world (hehehe) It is my dream to go to Lourdes, France among other places. But most specially I want to spend my daily life in peace and quiet without fear and anxiety for myself, my husband, my children, love ones and all.
This is my birthday wish, hope and prayer today. I love you all!!!

4 comments:

  1. We love you... hope you get your birthday wish. Happy
    birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you ma :D Hope you had a great birthday. I'll always pray for you and papa :) Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete