Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friends

Friends are important to me. They spice up my sometimes humdrum life. They oftentimes come and go, but good friends do keep in touch. I have old hometown classmates that I see whenever I am in Manila. We get together, keep up with gossips and talk about each others lives. It doesn't matter where or how we live, who is rich or poor or who is tall and beautiful than ugly; for we view each other as in the past. I don't see them ever growing old. To me, they seem to have remain perpetually young, thus I continue to remain forever young myself.( hehehe ) I thank God for these gifts of friends Imelda, Anita and Corazon who reside now in Manila and also Rita in Canada. I am happy that we continue to see each other, share old stories yet look forward to the future as in the old days. Our friendship has gone through the test of time and distance, and thank God, we have all remain constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment