Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Long weekends

It's official - there will be no classes in cotabato city and other maguindanao municipalities from august 8 to 11 due to the  ARMM election.  It's going to be a long weekend from Friday (tomorrow) to Monday. Since we just learned about it this afternoon, we have to reschedule our examination dates which was supposedly to begin tomorrow. We had not anticipated these holidays besides I was in a hurry to finish my first quarter lessons. I had hope for the first quarter to be done with because I am scheduled to go to Manila for a check-up.
I would be a hypocrite though to say that I wasn't happy about the holidays. For one thing, I can wake up a little later tomorrow and stay home to watch the olympic opening ceremony on tv (yehey).  I can also finish preparing my last test paper without hurry. Maybe I can finish reading the book "Memoirs of a Geisha" of which I just started this week. It had been gathering dust on my shelf for a long long time. hehe. Most specially I can rest my voice for 4 straight days now. Then I can get better and start talking to my family members. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment