Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

among many other things

It's been awhile since my last blog. I was preoccupied mostly with olympic games and events on tv and the internet.
But I was also paying attention to the latest MILF atrocities war news here in Cotabato. My printer's representatives from Davao fearful of the battles in Pikit, Aleosan and Midsayap cancelled all their trips to Cotabato City, that my St. Martha School, 15th year commemorative yearbook final proofing has been delayed.
I was also conducting first quarter examinations, evaluating and computing grades for 4 kiddie classes in CCI.
At the same time teaching the kids a field demonstration number for their participation in the school foundation day...
 And continuing lessons for the 2nd quarter, as I am about to go to Manila for a check-up. Until then.....
If all of these weren't busy enough.......

No comments:

Post a Comment