Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Weekend

I love Friday nights. I can relax and not think about work. I can stay up late and not worry about  the next morning.  As I grow older, I prefer the peace and quiet of home on Friday nights. I just hope there are more good shows to watch on television.
Saturday morning, I get up late and do some personal chores. At home, I  play my old piano pieces, rearrange some home decors and surf the internet. I do things leisurely slow on Saturday morning. These days, I look forward to reading the Saturday columns of Father Reuter and Ms. Barbara Gonzales. Of all evenings, I love going to party on Saturday night, more for the chika than the food. I used to host dance session at home but my voice these few months is so strained from teaching that I have to rest it for awhile. I have been missing the eating and tsismis sessions that go with the dance too. hehehe..I have to quickly get myself back!

No comments:

Post a Comment