Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Excursion to Davao

I went for an excursion to Davao City recently with the Mary Mediatrix Ladies Circle group and two priests, Father Antonio Pueyo and Father Charlie Celeste from Cotabato. We were a contingent of more than 40 persons, about 50 when we reached Paradise Island Resort. I had not been to Davao for about 4 years now. The last time when Junie and Honeylet got married at Davao Insular Hotel. These days, it seems that everybody owns a second home in Davao. The city has become an ideal place for better education, work opportunities, safer homes and holiday vacations........

I took few pictures from my phone camera. Unfortunately the battery went low during our Hawaiian night at the beach. Here are some pictures to share:
 Day tour at Eden Mountain Resort, Davao,
The ladies enjoying the mountain view
 With Father Tony Pueyo at the fishing village
To the vista cafe for a free snack
 Hawaiian Night on the beach
 With my roommates Jalen and Mildred
 At Paradise Island Resort

P. S. I came home dead tired. All exhausted from the trip: the excitement, the late nights and early sunrise, constant talking and eating, swimming, singing, dancing, etc. When I reached home, I went to bed at 8 o'clock in the evening and woke up at 10:00 A.M. the next day. Luckily I had no work and responsibility to catch up. Hahaha!

1 comment: