Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Coughing

My husband is coughing. It seems like a dry allergy cough. I give him manuka honey but it is not working, rather he feels better with Vicks formula 44. He wakes up as usual in the morning and goes to work. He wears surgical mask at work though and he seems okay during the day. I prepare hot soup for him in the evening and have a manghihilot came to massage. But he continues to cough. I mention that he should see a doctor but he says he is much better. On the contrary I hear him cough more. I stay up late at night to listen to him cough. I must be some kind of a paranoid, for it seems that anything I suggest for him to do or take, he gets worse. Every night I pray for him to sleep well though, for a good sleep always revitalizes him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment