Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Well..........

Well, things are getting done...... My window shades are installed. The downspouts were checked and roof was repainted. The plumbers came back to reinstall the leaking faucet. They worked hard yesterday afternoon. Despite my confidence, I found two droplets of water underneath the faucet counter this morning. Maybe from some remaining remnants, I don't know. But I am not scared anymore. I have two new plumbers whom I can contact if ever there are anymore problems.

I thank St. Joseph for helping me with the many house repairs and also for calming down my nerves. I realized I have to be more patient. I guess St. Joseph was a very patient man and he is teaching me to be so.

Now that the many housework are done. I go now for my own yearly check up. O, Blessed Mother please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment