Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Security Under God's Protection

Committing Psalm 21 to Memory. Writing it down......praying for a safe and good and pleasant travel.

You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High
Who abide in the shadow of the Almight
Say to the Lord, "My refuge and fortress, My God whom I trust."
God will rescue you from the fowler's snare, from the destroying plague,
Will shelter you with pinions, spread wings that you may take refuge;
God's faithfulness is a protecting shield.
You shall not fear the terrors of the night,
Nor the arrow that flies by day,
Nor the pestilence that roams in darkness,
Nor the plague that ravages at noon.
Though a thousand fall at your side,
Ten thousand at your right,
Near you, it shall not come.
You need simply watch the punishment of the wicked you will see
You have the Lord for your refuge
You have the Most High your stronghold.
No evil shall befall you,
No affliction come near your tent
For God commands the angels to guide you in all your ways,
With their hands, they shall support you
Lest you strike your foot against a stone.
You shall tread upon the asps and the vipers
Trample the lions and the dragons.
Whoever clings to me, I will deliver
Whoever knows my name, I will set on high
All who call upon me, I will answer
I will be with them in distress
I will deliver them and give them honor.
With length of days, I will satisfy them and show them my saving power.

O Lord, please do protect me and my family from all harm and danger. Keep us safe and grant peace. Give us all good health and bless us in all our endeavors and undertakings. I call on you each day my Lord. Do not forget the children who call on you. We love you O my God!

Updates November 25, 2014: Thank you God for the safe travel of all family members. Lucas and I are now safely home. Thank you so much. We shall continue to pray for your protection and blessings O dear Lord and let us never depart from Thee O God. Thank you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment