Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Miracles of Flowers

Yesterday October 1st was the feast day of St. Therese of Lisieux, which was also the beginning of the month of the holy rosary. I got these bunch of flowers when a vendor came to the store in the afternoon. She occasionally came to sell yellow mums to the office secretaries, but yesterday she had 5 red roses and a bunch of pink anthuriums remaining for sale. All of a sudden I remembered the significance of the feast day, so I quickly bought the whole bunch. It may not come for free as it happened to most petitioners but I was happy to be able to get hold of the flowers and at the same time helped the vendor meet her quota for the day. I believed these flowers just simply came for me. Five red roses for my 5 children and the rest of the anthuriums for all my other petitions as well. Thank you St. Therese for my miracles of flowers yesterday!

My miracles of flowers on the feast day of St. Therese of the Child Jesus.
October 1, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment