Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

At Teanaway River with the Plein Air Artists

My husband Lucas, my daughter Marion and I went to Teanaway River to watch the Plein Air Artists at work...........................

The artists met up in Roslyn - a charming old mining town.

In Roslyn

 From Rosyln, we went to Teanaway River. The painters set up their own painting sites.

 My son Roy setting up his own place, and one for his father too.

What a magnificent scenery. I was so happy to be there to see the great view and fall colors.

 Lucas with his watercolor, getting the hang of it. Look at all the golden trees!

 Bubbling river

 Mr. Robin Paul Weiss, the artist and his painting.

 Another artist at work.

Beautiful Fall scenery.

Roy's plein air art work.

 Roy did two paintings on that day. This is another one

Nice work, Roy!

Updates:
 And this is Lucas watercolor piece of work which is now framed and hanging at Roy's place in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment