Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Repairs

This summer 2014, I am renovating my master toilet and bathroom. I have for a long time planned to remove my old bath tub which has not actually served its real purpose. My husband and I are getting old, the tub at times can pose a safety risk to both of us. Many years ago, I once fell down from getting in and out of the tub, luckily I was younger then. There are also plenty of cracks and chips inside the bathroom which Lucas and I on several occasions tried patching them up. But now I think, once and for all, I will have it entirely re-tiled. But alas, as the work commences, I soon find out there are more things to repair:
1. Some ceilings badly needed replacement.
2. Some of the guest room plyboard wall panels are starting to fall off. I have few panels removed already. I think it is wise to have it repainted instead.
3. The cause of all troubles is the roof top. It is found to be leaking. We need to have it water proofed.
4. The kitchen chimney needs reparing, so too with other parts of the house, etc... etc...
Now, after closer inspections, Lucas and I have decided to renovate all the bathrooms, water proofed the roof and do on the spot repairs. A lot of work ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment